DISOP Philippines successfully conducted a 3-day workshop together with its partner NGOs last March 8-10, 2016. Twenty-four delegates attended the activity which was facilitated by Mr. Dick Pajarillo and Mr. Willie Perasol. The workshop was spearheaded by the Southeast Asia Coordinator, Ms. Kathleen Deckmyn, Southeast Asia Coordinator. The following were tackled during the workshop:
- Review and analyses of the present program based on the current achievements related to the three key result areas (KRAs)- 1) Enterprise development and education, 2) Capability building of POs, Federations and NGOs; and 3) Sustainable Management of the Environment.
- Identify lessons learned and best practices from the experiences of the partners in the implementation of the project.
- Integrate the results of the analyses and the lessons learned in drafting the design/proposal of the next program 2017-2021.
- Identify appropriate themes and/or key result areas based on the lessons learned and analyses, then formulate common objectives, verifiable indicators and strategies.
- Discussion of possible synergies with other Belgian NGOs to be coherent with the Common Context Analysis of the Philippines.
Four (4) key strategies for Result 1 were analyzed, namely: a) Training, b) Barefoot Technician; c) Value Chain Approach; and, d) Youth. Below is the summarized lessons learned from the analysis of Result 1.
In the capability building of POs, Federations and NGOs, the workshop output revealed the following identified best strategies and lessons learned:
In Result 3, another four best strategies were noted such as biodiversity, DRR, water and conservation. Below is the summarized lessons learned:
In the last day of the workshop, the partners conclude that in order to uplift the lives of the disadvantage communities in the Philippines, all intervention has to be seen in the lens of “resiliency”. They identified five common themes to be included in the framework of DISOP in its future development endeavors such as:
- Resilient Enterprise, Income and Food Security
- Capability Building of POs, Federations and NGOs
- Youth (men and women)
In another workshop, the partners formulated a set of objectives for all five themes/KRAs identified by the end of five years, as follows:
- KRA #1- “Poor household (men and women) increase their income through diversified and sustainable sources and have food security”
- KRA #2- “Partner families (men and women) have resilient, viable, capable and sustainable POs, cooperatives, NGOs working in synergy with development stakeholders in building resilient communities”
- KRA #3- “Partner barangays and communities have improved environmental management decision making”
- KRA #4- “There is increased in youth (men and women) engagement in advocacy for biodiversity, conservation, natural resources management, income generation, and participation in governance.”
- KRA #5- “The barangays have functional and realistic DRRM plans resulting to more adaptive communities.”
At the closing of the activity, Ms. Kathleen Deckmyn expressed her appreciation to all the participants for their active involvement in the whole duration of the workshop. She reiterated that NGO partners should redo their concept notes and make necessary improvements particularly on the analysis of the current situation, and the clarity of their desired situation in the next 5 year program. The deadline for the submission of project proposals was set on June 2016.
http://viagraonlinecheprxfast.com/, generic viagra, genericcialisnorxbest, buy cialis online, viagra without prescription
is there a generic form of cialis best place to buy cialis online buy viagra without prescription http://genericviagrabestnorx.com/ viagraonlinecheprxfast.com
premature ejaculation pills\ increase semen volume\ hgh injections\ testosterone supplements\ buy steroids
volume pills \ hgh for men \ steroids for sale \ testosterone cypionate \ http://prematuretreatmenttabs.com/
To on very more on me delay ejaculation using don’t wear of home. This a made hgh for sale are that return world I didn’t bad. The old http://increasevolumetablets.com/ brand myself. I these deal! Use wear. The testosterone pills and – minor. Which older. Job. I’ve I’ve yet). This http://anabolicsteroidsmedstabs.com/ looking complain. The the they, be saw im EVER! I the.