To promote an integrated regional development of the disadvantaged groups of the Philippine society.
Support, promote, strengthen and encourage socio-economic projects of depressed communities with the assistance of reliable local NGOs and POs that contribute to improve the creation and/or strengthening of employment.
Activities for funding under DISOP Philippines should aim to reduce poverty through employability in a direct and sustainable manner. Preference shall be given to activities, which have as their primary objective and major focus of implementation, one or more of the following:
- agriculture development,
- income and employment generation,
- management of environment and natural resources on a sustainable basis,
- micro and small entrepreneurs development,
- trainings, strengthening the organization, planning, management and accountability capacities of local NGOs, and
- rural and urban poor including the development of basic community services and capacity building of community organizations (cooperatives and associations).
DISOP’s Development Strategy: The 4 Pillars
better cialis or viagra # how can i get viagra # cialis 20 mg how to use # daily use of viagra # best place to buy cialis online